Click to watch Dave and Cherise!
Having a positive relationship with your money is very much like being a good equestrian. Like your money, if you are off-beat, unknowledgeable or nervous you won’t get the best results. However, if you are confident, knowledgeable and in the groove with your money, your finances will flourish. Here are things to be in the groove with your gold.
1. Auto saving, so you know each pay you are saving for your goals
2. Limits to how much you spend each month
3. Save three months of expenses to cover you off in an emergency
4. Understanding how your investments are doing and how much you need in order to retire
5. Strategically paying down debt from the highest interest rate to lowest
These are great ways to start “trotting with your money”. Have an awesome week and keep loving your money,