1. Imagine how awesome it’ll be to be debt free in the future! Think of what you’ll do with the money that you’ll be saving on interest. Not having to cringe when you get a statement of thumb past your credit cards in your wallet or purse. Think how free you’ll be knowing that you’re not beholden to anybody. Well, maybe your love monkey still.
2. Add up all of your debts (Including to the bank of mom and dad) and write then down from highest interest level to lowest and the balance. Add up all of the interest you are paying to manage the debt and how much your payments all add up to be. I bet it’s a ton that could go toward staying in a nice hotel, or something fun.
3. Go to your bank and get a personal loan plan or line of credit that you can roll all of your debts up into. Get it all consolidated and in one place. The bank will try to close your cards. You should keep at least two open for emergencies.
4. Take the amount that you were paying towards all of your debts and increase it as much as you can. Some payment pain now will be a huge gain when your debts are beaten back sooner than later. Remember that sense of FREEDOM!
5. Find extra money from sexy car washes, turkey drives, extra jobs, and selling your basement crap and throw it towards your debt. The faster you pay it all off the sooner you’ll feel like a boxing champ.
Beat your debt with the same vigour that Solange beat her sister’s boo and save tons of interest. #solange #solangevsjayz
Have an awesome week,